Thursday, August 27, 2009

School

For most people summer is over and you are probably in school. For me and a few others, summer is almost over, depending on what school you go to. I'm sad to see summer disappear but I'm also ready for another school year. I'm ready to break out of an old pattern and start a new one.

So sorry it's been a few weeks since posting. Since it was summer I spent a lot of time doing things away for the computer. :) I try to make the little time I have of summer to make memories. Well since school will start my parents will end my social life and I will be home after school and on Sunday. Oh well, more time to post then. ;D

Well my birthday was last Monday. I wish I could say it was a happy day, but the end wasn't the greatest. It started out great because I got to go shopping. Which is one of my favorite past times. But later in the afternoon two of my dogs (both males) got into a fight and I was stupid enough to get in the middle of them. I got bit on my wrist by a 110 pound St. Bernard. To say it hurt would be an understatement. I feel really blessed that I wasn't hurt more.

Sorry if this was a boring post. I don't have much to say. I do believe I shall comment on some blogs. :)

Sapphira Adi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Sapphira! Yeah, I'm in school too. Happy Birthday! And I hope you get better soon! :)

-Melea

Galadriel said...

School...I don't like it

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Hey, Sapphira, I'm so sorry it's been forever since I've commented. I've been completely..... occupied with school. O.O
Anyway, I'm back on my blog, but I changed my blog URL to http://maidenofemmanuel.blogspot.com/
And to ask a favor from you, could you possibly change the link in your blogroll to that URL instead? That way it's not a broken link. :)

Anyway, I hope to get in touch with you through the blogging world again. :)

God bless

~M.O.E/Bookie

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Hahah, sorry, okay, NEVER MIND about my blog URL.
It's still bookworm4god.blogspot.com
*shrugs embarrassed* My bad.
God bless. :)