Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! :3

It's 2010. Can you believe it? Time sure passes by really fast, doesn't it? I know it has been several months since I've blogged, and I don't have an excuse. But I've missed blogging. And I have a place for it in my life. :) It's confusing...but sometimes life just seems like it's full and like I don't feel the need to add something to it. Like a blog. I don't know if anyone else feels that way or not. Maybe not. Maybe I'm just kind of weird :D

Well I really want to get into blogging again. And become friends with a lot of yew again. :D I have a good feeling about 2010. I hope its going to be a great year for all of us.

I have an topic that most people really don't touch on because either they don't understand or simply don't want to. But unfortunately it is very common. I'm going to make several posts about it starting in a few days. I really hope it informs some people about this topic. You may be wondering what it is. But you'll have to wait to find out. :)

SA

3 comments:

Araken said...

Happy New Year!

Sapphira Adi said...

Thank yew. ;33 You tew. :D

Sarah said...

Welcome back, and happy new year!!! I really hope you have a great year and I hope you WILL post more :P