Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello!

I haven't had access to a computer for the past week because my dad had grounded me for a week because we got into an argument. He made some lame comment, and we got into a heated argument about it because he acted his opinion was right and mine wasn't. Anyway, it wasn't very pretty. My dad has a slightly chauvinistic personality to him. Anyway, enough on that subject, I will be catching up on all my comments tomorrow at my grandmother's house because me and my siblings will be there because my parents will be out of town. Anway, is there any links or something I need to add?

I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo terrible for not being online much and commenting when I should, but thanks so much for being patient with me. Summer is just making things for complicated, I guess. Anyway, I am going to an awesome Christian school next year where some of my friends already go. I can't wait! Well, i better log off the computer because my little brother wants to play his computer game my mom bought him. Anyway, will comment tomorrow!

Sapphira Adi

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I hate getting grounded too.

BTW:

WELCOME BACK!!

You can add a link to my blogs if ya wanna. Don't matta

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

hey hey:)
haha, i get int oheated "discussions" with my dad all the time. sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not...lol.. So happy belated Independence Day!

Zoe said...

Glad you're back!

Paris said...

BIG news!

Did you read about the treasure hunt on "Enter the Door Within"?

I used to get grounded all the time.

Don't ask why...

Misha said...

yay sapphira's back!

Araken said...

Hey, I´m having a great time in Brazil, a lot of people have been healed and have come to Christ!!!

I just thought Id say hi and I miss y´all.

Were going to see the Christ the Redeemer statue on Tuesday, I should be back by Thursday.

Ciao

Paris said...

Hey, SapphiraAdi! Have you read any of Wayne Thomas Batson’s books: The Door Within, The Rise of the Wrym Lord, The Final Storm, Isle of Swords, and the soon to be released Isle of Fire? If you haven’t, you don’t know what you’re missing! Check out Mr. Wayne’s blog: http://enterthedoorwithin.blogspot.com/

I’m doing this “review” for a Treasure Hunt Mr. Wayne is having. Come join us! If I was the first person to inform you about the contest, please mention that when you sign up. Thanks!