Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aaaarrrggghhhh!

I have had such a rotten past couple of weeks. Let me see if I can backtrack it. . . my best friend has started swearing like all the time, we got in a huge fight, my dad has been in a terrible mood has been taking it out on all of us, I have been feeling sick to my stomach for like a week. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. The honest truth is I have had some free time, but I've been feeling like I've been going through a hard time in my life, even though nothing of any real significance has been really bad. I had been feeling sort of far away from God, so I decided to read my Bible. One awesome verse caught my eye:

Revelation 21:4

"For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

This verse just hit me like a lightening bolt. As drastic as this sounds, it made me to want to stop feeling sorry for myself, and get outside on that crisp, cool morning, go to my tree (an huge oak tree in my five acre yard that I love to climb and just think), and write poetry praising God for everything I have and His love for me. If you're wondering about my friend who has started cussing, we are both just cooling off from our argument, I guess ^_^ I have a whole hour and a half on my computer so I am definitely going to start commenting. I'm at my grandmother's visiting for a few days, so I shall have Internet access :D

Anyway, I just wanted to say I guess I was inactive in the YCF for a little while, but now things are definitely back on again! I can't wait to comment on the thirty or so blogs I need to :P Lol. If I do not have your blog in my link list, then please let me know in a comment! Well, I gotta go and comment! Thanks soooo much for reading and for being patient ;)

God bless!

Sapphira

7 comments:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

aww, i hope you'll feel better about everything!
*I'm praying for you*

bookie

Zoe said...

I will keep you in my prayers. Welcome back!

~Prism~ said...

Hi Sapphira! I'll be praying for you! *hug*

I'm new to YCF :D My blog is agirlofmanycolors.blogspot.com

Misha said...

I'll pray for you, too :) I really like that verse! I'll have to make a note of it...

Sarah said...

I'll be praying for you! Need a hug? Ah I'll give you one anyways *cyber hug*

Araken said...

Wow, shall pray for you. How're ya feeling now?

Ian said...

Hi..sorry i've not been commenting so much lately...summer lethargia, you know...:) haha jk.

I have a friend who went through a stage like that...haven't seen him for a long time...

Yeah, verses like that hit me pretty hard on the head, too, sometimes.. in a nice way :)

:)Ian:(