Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pet Peeves

Well, I am back at home on my home computer. I found the time to post! *applause inserts* :D Anyway, if you read the title it says,"Pet Peeves." In case you did not know, a pet peeve is something that you cannot stand that someone else does. I'm about to list my three major pet peeves for you to know a bit more about me. You may be thinking why is she talking about this, but it gets really good in the end ^_^

3.) When someone picks their nose in front of me (ewww!)

2.) When someone keep staring at me for no reason (very weird!!!)

1.) When someone doesn't wear deodorant on a hot summer day in Arkansas! (The nastiest!!!)

Anyway, those are things I can't stand at all! But as Christians, even if we can't stand something, we need to endure it because God has a purpose for everything. Like what if there was a smelly, sweaty person new to your school and they haven't heard about Jesus yet? Then instead of avoiding them, try to befriend them (while breathing through your mouth.) lol. Anyway, that is basically it for this post in time ^_^. What are some of your major pet peeves? Do you like chocolate? Sorry, I just thought chocolate deserved more recognition ^_^ lol. Thanks for reading :D

Sapphira

6 comments:

Paris said...

One of my pet peeves is when I'm late to something. I can't stand being late, but in a big family that happens a lot!

Misha said...

My pet peeve is when people assume I'm too scared to do something, and are surprised when I actually do it. And yes, I <3 chocolate :)

Sarah said...

OF COURSE! CHOCOLATE ROX ON!

I like the way you said to 'witness to them while breathing through your mouth'. LOL

Ian said...

CHOCCOOOOOLLLLAAAAAATTTTEEEEE....

I can't stand it when someone is chewing gum and they keep blowing bubbles and sticking it out of there mouth...and smacking it with their mouth wide open while their talking to me.

I hate gum. Even when OTHER chew it....

:)Ian(:

Sapphira Adi said...

I hate being late, too, Paris. Mitzi and Ian, very good (and annoying) pet peeves! Sarah, thanks!

Anonymous said...

My 'pet peeves' is when people think that I'm to fragil, or small to do something great, but when I tell them that I'm a black belt, then they freak. So, kind of like what Mitiz said. =D