Monday, July 14, 2008

So Much To Do, So Little Time. . .

I would have posted earlier everyone, but I've been at my grandmother's house since Thrursday, and have been busy shucking corn, fishing, blabbing on my cell phone, playing with her dogs, four-wheeler riding, housework, fixing a roof, and various other things around her large yard and other good stuff. Anyway, I'm going to be here until Saturday of this week. So that means the computer and me for all that time. I really didn't have much time earlier because of so much stuff to do! Please tell me if I need to update my link list, because I know I need a link to Carolyn's blog and all new other YCFers I might not know about;)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and that after this post I am definitely going to comment on all the other awesome blogs! I really don't know how I can squeeze in blogging when I go back home, but I am leaving that up to God. Anyway, if you could, please pray for my friend, Jamie. She's. . . . . going through a tough time in her life. Sometimes I worry about her and how her relationship with God could be faltering. She's had a tought last few years with her parent's separation and a not-so-good experience with guys in the past. I think she is WAY too young to look for a boyfriend, but she has other plans:(

Anway, enough with the comment above. I have decided to have some monthly things on my blog such as maybe a monthly poem, YCFer of the Month, and maybe some other things when I consider them. Anyway thanks for reading and expect a comment from me in a little while! Thanks soooo much for bring incredibly patient with me! Thanks for reading:)

God bless you all!

Sapphira Adi

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds mostly like fun @ ur granma's!

I'll try to remember to pray for her!

I like that idea!

Zoe said...

Good to hear from you!
I'll pray for your friend. :)

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Carolyn's link to her blog: http://jesusiswhyimheretoday.blogspot.com/

i hope your friend's ok :/ that's not fun with what she's dealing with...

those ideas sound super fun! hope to see them soon! lol

bookworm

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Sapphira, I have a friend who wants to join the YCF group.
Is it okay if she can?

booky

Zoe said...

I also have a friend who wants to join, and I went ahead and said "okay".
It is Sarah, who has been commenting here a lot.

Majel said...

Hi Sapphira!Just wanted to let you know that I got a new blog and username (my blog used to be "the daily polka-dot" and Madi was my username)I'll be reading your blog again soon!-majel

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

okay, so I gave the OKAY to my friend, DoT, who wanted to join.
Her link is ony my blog =D You'll see it :D