Saturday, May 23, 2009

Personalities

First off I'd like to apologize for not being around for the past couple of weeks. I've been having a lot of stress because of school and tests and everything else. I am so excited for summer. I need a break. I think we all do.

Anyway, the title of this post personalities. Everyone, ot mostly everyone, has one of those, right? There is a lot of different types of personalities. There are some types of personalities that go with each other incredibly well, and others not so well.

For me, my personality is down-to-earth and real. I have a sense of humor, but I see seriousness in situations. I love to laugh and make noise and smile. Personalities I totally clash with are people who are happy all the time. No one can be happy all the time. It shows me that they're afraid to show emotion, which I think is a little fake.

Personalities I click with are fun, bubbly, talkative, and gives great advice. That's what I look for in a close friend. I love it when someone has an opinion. It gives me a chance to understand others opinions and to share mine.

God gave us personalities for a reason. He can use certain traits of our personalities to serve Him in an awesome way some day. Just thinking about that is so exciting!

Sapphira Adi

4 comments:

Ian said...

Yep, personalities are a good thing to have. :)

And not a very good thing to try and hide, although for some people, changing some aspects of their "personality" might not be a bad idea...<_<

(No implications intended. Honest. :P)

:)Ian(:

Unknown said...

Nice thoughts! I am really excited about the summer too!

IdinaTook said...

Cool!!! I click with about the same type of people as you!!! :)

I am SO ready for summer.

Misha said...

Yeah, It's kinda sad when people have sort of "fake" personalities, where they feel they have to pretend all of the time.

I have.. Well, I have a "weird" personality :P