Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Loneliness

We all get lonely once in a while, don't we? Sometimes we feel like our friends have abadoned us just because they're doing something else. Maybe you and your best friend got into an argument over something stupid and you wish you could take it back. Maybe your parents grounded you and you mistook that for hate. The bottom line is, we all feel lonely sometimes.

But the thing is, we shouldn't ever have to feel lonely. Why? Because God is always right beside us. He is always watching over us and will help us in our times of need. Check out this verse to see what God says about His presence.

Hebrews 13:5

Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said,

“I will never fail you.
I will never abandon you."

Now isn't that such an awesome promise? And we should know that when God promises something, He always keeps it.

Sapphira



8 comments:

ellie said...

Wonderful insight. I love that verse. Also, Joshua 1:9b..."...I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Great post! It's entirely true. I love both verses you and Ellie just pointed out. :)

Keep it up! =]
~Bookie

Misha said...

That's a really good verse. Every time I go to your blog, you always have encouraging Bible verses that your posts are sculpted around. It's so cool! I really like your blog :D

Misha (^.^)

Sapphira Adi said...

I'm really glad to hear you like it. :3 I won't have time to post and comment till next week. So until then. :)

Unknown said...

Yes that is a very good verse!!!
I like Sapphira too! Nice post!

Acacia said...

Hi! Love your post! I literally just finished the "Eye of the Oracle" books and stumbled onto your blog and wanted to know if you got your name "Sapphira Adi" from Bryan Davis's books?

Acacia said...

Hey I heard that you like "The Door Within series! Those are like one of my most fav. books!

Acacia said...

Hi, I just wanted you to know I am really Melea.