Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm back forever. :)

Hey everyone.

I'm back, and still alive. I've been gone for such a long time. Why? I'm not sure. I do know I have changed so much over the past while. For the greater good, don't worry.

I started taking breaks from my blog because it hurt too much to post and talk about God. Everything in my life was becoming confusing. I started to rebel against my parent's rules. I have been sheltered all my life, and, while going to a new school, which is Christian and totally great, there were some friends of mine that we went to middle school. They weren't totally bad, but they had different views of things of they way I grew up and it started my little rebellion stage.

I couldn't understand all my parent's riduculous rules. No talking to guys on the phone even if they're just friends, no talking on the phone for more than twenty minutes, no guy friends on facebook, no having a boyfriend, no expressing my opinion in an argument, and things like that. It wasn't fun.

I shut God out of my heart for quite a while, and I went around feeling dead, lifeless. I didn't do anything bad like get into drugs or smoking or anything like that. But I had a major, major attitude problem. I acted so mean to everyone because I was bitter. All my friends had freedoms I didn't. Even the ones younger than me. It wasn't fair.

Slowly, with the help of my new friend named Tori, I began to become my old, care-free self. I realize now how blessed I am when it comes to my family. Such as: my parents are still together, I never go hungry, I have pets, I have a house, and so much more.

I'm so sorry for not posting, but I guess I did forget bewteen the transition. I am once again so sorry, and hope you will take me back into becoming my friend again. I will try to comment whenever I can. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, then I understand.

Sapphira

17 comments:

Sapphira Adi said...

If anyone was wondering, the reason I got grounded was because my friend was over at my house, and got on her facebook (I didn't have one and wasn't allowed to at the time) and my parents saw it on the address bar and I got in trouble. O.O

Zoe said...

Hi Sapphira! Welcome back. I've really missed your posts.

I would be happy to be your friend! :)

~Zoe

Sapphira Adi said...

Hey! I'm so glad! I'll be sure to try to comment on everyone's blogs when I have a chance. =)

SA

Ian said...

You never stopped being my friend, just so you know - and you wouldn't have even if I had known about all that at the time. :)

Welcome back! :D

:)Ian(:

Sapphira Adi said...

Thanks so much, Ian! It's really great to be back. :) I think I'll go comment on some great blogs right now. :)

Araken said...

Finally, we hear from you! Welcome back!

Wow, this is a day for re-acquaintances! I just heard from another friend I haven't talked to in 6 months!

Sapphira Adi said...

It's great to be back. Thanks for the welcome. I really have missed blogging. =)

Caleb said...

Glad to have you back Sapphira! We've missed your comments. I'll be happy to be your friend also!

~Caleb

Sapphira Adi said...

Thanks Caleb! It's so great to be back. I've missed commenting, too. =) I'll be back for a long time. Not going anywhere this time.

SA

Shelby said...

Sapphira:
Hi! You're in YCF, right? Me too! I joined a while back. I'm so glad that God used the story to encourage you! However, Elliot pointed out something that I am in the process of fixing--something major, so if you want to wait a while before emailing it to anyone, I can repost the revised version.

PS I like your name. I LOVE Bryan Davis's books. I am reading Tears of a Dragon right now.

Sapphira Adi said...

Yes, I'm in the YCF. I have been for over a year. I was one of the first four. I'm glad you like the name. I've been told I look a bit like her, and I love her character, so I took up the name for myself. I'll wait for the revised version, then. =)

SA

Camden said...

First 4? Oh, you're far too humble (well, not too humble, but there's more to the story). You're idea started as four people, and now is (I believe) at 31! That's awesome!

~Elliot

P.S. Hey, it's awesome to hear how God is working in your life. I hope you continue to grow in him.

Also, simply the fact that you're willing to admit your fault is enough for me to forgive you, and to confirm you still as a friend.

Sapphira Adi said...

Thanks so much, Elliot! I'm so glad the YCF has grown so much, even when I was gone. God has done so much in my life, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

SA

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

If I remember right, I pretty much counted you as a friend when you let me join the YCF. I don't know if you did, but I'd love to renew the friendship... ;)
I've missed your posts. They were great, and I can't wait to see more! =]

~Bookie :D

Sapphira Adi said...

I counted you as my friend. No worries. :) I'd love to renew it too.

SA

Paris said...

I had the same problem (not the boy stuff, just an attitude). One day after it was all over I woke up one day and was, like, wow, I haven't gotten into a fight with Mom in forever and that was a good feeling! :)

Sapphira Adi said...

I don't even no why acted like that, but I guess God was testing my faith. I think I failed, though. xD

SA