Friday, June 13, 2008

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He he he. . . .

I have barely had opportunities to post on my blog. But for now I am back ^_^ However, I will be going to church camp June 16-19. Please pray that we have a safe trip! Last year it was soooo fun. At church camp we swim, play games, run, talk, stay up late,share stories, learn about God, and soooo much more. I look forward to it every year. Sort of like a little R&R for me, I guess.

Anyway, if I'm not able to comment on all the blogs tonight, the I shall in the morning. My computer has been shrouded with siblings, and my mom found some website she likes that is for moms or something like that. Also, no one can use the computer past 5:00 at my house. Sooooo I really don't get too much time to myself on the Internet. But, I try my best to keep up with posts and comments. Please forgive if I have not commented on your blog in a long time!

Also, if you guys and girls are ever on the Internet with nothing to do, then go to bored.com. It's soooo much fun with tons of stuff to do. Does anyone have any good ideas I should post about what I should post about in the future? If so, the please comment;) Am I the only one that loves to see comments on my blog posts. I hope not:) Anyway, I better go update my poll and post some comments:) Thanks for dropping by my blog!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

8 comments:

Paris said...

We have 2 laptops so I can usually get on whenever I want. How many siblings do you have???

Sarah said...

Oh. Poor you Sapphira. I have only an hour on the computer a day, and it goes by FAAAST

Araken said...

Argh, I need more time to post an' stuff!!

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

you've been tagged! lol ook at my blog...

same here with the whole siblings thing. it's hard sometimes....

*i love comments!!!**

Sarah said...

OOPS! I tagged you too Sapphira. Oh well! You've been tagged twice!!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Come to my blog to see more details!

Jamin said...

Yikes! I'm the only one who likes winter on your poll.

Araken said...

Not so! WEll, all the seasons includes winter, so you've got 2 more friends! (well, at least those who like winter above all else.)