Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Life

I've got nothing real important to post about, so I guess I'll just posts little tidbits of my life. Now let's see. . . . . . Ooh! I know. My most embarrassing moments. I'll tell you my most embarrassing moment in the next paragraph. First, if you laugh and make fun of me, I will destroy you. Just kidding! Okay, be ready to laugh.

It was the second week of third grade. I was eight years old and was starting a brand new school. My mom had packed me a lunch of a mini hot dog Lunchable. It came with a mustard package that I put in people's desks as pranks during lunch. Anyway, I took it to recess and begin to chew on it. Then, all of a sudden, it explodes all over my face and clothes. My teacher took me inside to help me get it out of my hair and off my shorts. Everyone laughed except for my best friend. I was so incredibly embarrassed! Not really a good way to have a good reputation at a new school, now is it?

Okay, I really have not been posting very much at all lately. In the next couple of weeks I will be posting pics of my pets. I promise to get caught up on posting comments tomorrow and later tonight! So sorry for my absence! Thanks for reading and drop by a comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi


6 comments:

Araken said...

Not laughing, but what do ya think made it explode?

P.S. can I post a review here for Bryan Davis's contest?

Misha said...

Haha -- poor you!!!

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

oh, haha, that's funny:)
at least it was when you were eight years old!!! lol
hope to see yaaaa:PP

Camden said...

Bookworm4god has a point. Just imagine how embarassed you would be if it happened on the first day of middle school!

LIMH, Laughing in my head! =D

~Elliot

Sarah said...

How did it explode?

crazyrockerchick said...

How did it explode?? LOL.
In all seriousness, though... it's cool to see people humble enough to admit their embarrassing moments! That's hard to do sometimes... way to have guts! I'll be coming back to this blog.

God bless you!

-CJ