Sunday, June 1, 2008

Here's How It Is

I've got like five minutes to make an incredibly quick post. It is sumer and my computer is going to be hogged by my younger siblings, so I shall barely have time to post comment at all. I just wanted to let everyone know I am alive, and don't be worried if I don't post for a few days. I'm going to try my best to squeeze in as many comments as I can onto my friend's blogs. By the way, any new members in the the YCF I need to know about? lol! Okay, also, I shalll soon be posting pictures of my cats and dogs on my blog in the next few weeks or so. Okay, gotta go!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

8 comments:

Araken said...

Yeah, summer's really slowing things down. I won't be here in July, so I'm going to try to post a lot to make up for it.

Araken said...

Say, can I leave a review here to help me out in the contest? (yes, I know we're competing, but I'll accommodate you as well!!)

Jamin said...

Everyone's having to cut back on blogging...seems to be a trend going around.

Paris said...

Well, I'm still going be here. We don't go on vacation until August-at the end of summer! My Mom doesn't get why I don't like that idea.

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

haha, have a nice summer!!! :P i still have school, so i'll still be here... posting away on my lonely blog...JK... how many pets do u have???

God bless

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Hope to hear from you soon! Don't be gone too long! lol

Anonymous said...

I saw the pic of your dog! SO CUTE!!

Grl4God

Sarah said...

I'm prob gonna cut down some, cause I need to spend my Summer outside doing things creative.