Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm back!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I know I haven't blogged in a few days, but it has been Memorial Day weekend, and I never got around to posting on my blog, anyway:) Okay, I couldn't find the link to Carolyn's blog, so could someone show me the link? Thanks:) Okay, right now I'm just going to talk about random stuff. Well, first of all, I had a really cool dream about the YCF. It was pretty brief, but I remember that the YCF had grown internationally, and some of the members were in newspapers and stuff because the YCF was so popular! I have no idea if that will come true, but it was still a great dream!

Also, we had to take one of my cats to the veterinarian on Tuesday because she was sick! She is a long haired black cat that is about six years old. She is my cat, and her name is Sabrina. I wasn't very old when I named her, by the way:) Turns out she had tapeworms and a viral (eye) infection. So the doc gave her a shot and medicine for the tapeworms, and also some antibiotics and eye drops for the viral (eye) infection. She's getting around a lot better now, though!

By the way, the picture above is a picture of my eight year old dog named Sampson, a Saint Bernard. If you have seen my random facts posts, then I mentioned Sampson in one of them. The lighting wasn't the best for the picture, but I think it's still a pretty good shot. The background is the tv stand in our living room, some wires, and the laundry basket with some socks dangling out. I think Sampson has a classic look for Saint Bernards. Yes, they are extremely huge dogs:) Isn't he cute? My dad has a thing for big dogs:)
Well, I guess I better and go put some comments on people's blogs before aliens abduct me:) Also, I still need that link for Carolyn's blog:) Did we get any new members while I was gone? Well, thanks for reading and drop by a comment! Also, give me some pie!!!!!!
God bless you!
Sapphira Adi

11 comments:

Sarah said...

That would be cool if that dream came true!!!

Cool dog!!! I L♥♥♥VE big fluffy dogs!! Their awesome! But unfortunately, I don't got a big fluffy dog. :(

Poor kitty, I hope she gets betta!

Anonymous said...

eee! I AM AN ALIEN AND I'M GOING TO ABDUCT (SP?) YOU FO NOT COMMENTING ON BLOGS! ee!!



jk,
Sarah

Sarah said...

Oh, and btw. I think I do wanna join YCF :)

Sarah said...

ok, I will!!

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

awww, hope your kitty feel betta:) i love your dog!! my dog is a Golden Retriever. Kinda big, but yeah, my dad also has a thing for big dogs:PP I'll post her picture one day;)
Happy belated Memorial Day!! lol yupp:PP

P.S. i like ur poll:D lol

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

haha, i just FOUND out NOW that our new member carolyn is my sister. i thought it was just a coincedence that she had my twin's name... ok nowww it makes sense. lOl:PP

Stepheny said...

Hello, I'm stepheny. I got your link from Girls for God. I will be visiting often! :)

Stepheny

KaleCharis said...

*hands Saphi some pie*

Your dog is cute! He looks like he fits his name too :)And I thought my dog was big...

Damation said...

Hey Sapphira, can I add your blog link onto my blog linkz?

Paris said...

Cool dream!

bookworm4God-you have a twin? Awesome!

Anonymous said...

twinsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two great friends who are twins...

sapphira hun I left the link on either ur blog of mine....

anyways - i hope someday the YCF could grow so huge it'd be a national thing and everyone would know!!

love the dog btw I have two small boston terriers they are teeny compared to yours - my real dad had a saint bernard and I loved just burrowing my face into his fur. ahhh the softness.

lol * Amber