Friday, May 2, 2008

More Randomness

I'm not going to post about anything in specific today. I just thought I'd do a little bit of some of the things that are going on in my life. Well, my best friend Jamie, who I have mentioned before, we've been in contact a lot lately. If you would, please pray for her because her life is pretty confusing. Last summer she moved away to a town two hours from where I live. Her parents are separated, her dad lives in my town and her mom in the other town. Anyway, she lives at her mom's house most of the time but goes to her dad's every other weekend. She said it drives her crazy when she always has to go back and forth, especially when her parents fight when she gets dropped off at their house. Anyway, she could really use some prayer right now.

Now what do I mention...? Oh, I know. My family and I are going to get an Airedale Terrier puppy sometime in November or December. Airedales are not very common, so we are going to make a trip to Ohio whenever a litter of puppies is born from these breeders. My dad is from Ohio so he is going to turn it into a trip to see his mom, my grandmother. My dad is number twenty on the waiting list so we have to wait a while. I'm going with my dad to Ohio when we get the puppy. I can't wait until we get one!

The weather has been real bad here this morning. There were reports of tornadoes and some really bad storms. Luckily, thanks to God's unending mercy, my house was only hit with a lot of rain and some thunder and lightening. My mom and I are going to make a chocolate cake later today, and you guys can't have any! Mwahahahaha! Just kidding:) Sorry, Ian, but this is all for me! lol.

Well, this has been my senseless and random writings for today. I posted this stuff because I wanted to post, but didn't have much to post. Plus, I am in one of those random moods today. Anyway, thanks for reading my random ramblings and drop by a comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

10 comments:

Ian said...

I will taunt you one of these days. I shall raise a great big chocolate cake in the sky so that all can see it, then I will gobble it down myself so you cannot have any! :) hahaha.

:)IAn(:

Araken said...

Woah, Ian! A little harsh there. If the cake were vanilla, I wouldn't mind, but chocolate? THat's going too far.

KaleCharis said...

It's not right to be mean to short people! <_<

You'll have to take a picture of the puppy when you get it. That's so cool!

I'll be praying for your friend.

Zoe said...

I made a chocolate cake today! It was delicious!
I like random posts! They are interesting!
I'll be praying for your friend.

Misha said...

CHOCOLATE CAKE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Misha said...

Cool post!

Paris said...

Well, just so you know, I already had a big piece of chocolate cake today.

Araken said...

My mom's birthday's coming up in 3 days!

Jamin said...

You'll have to take a picture of that puppy when you get it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your randomness! It's nice to hear about what's up with you! I'll pray for your friend. BTW, I love the name Jamie!

SHARE THE CAKE, IAN!! oh wait, can I "borrow" a piece?? You know, Jesus says (somewhere in Matthew) that if your neighbor asks to borrow something from you, you shouldn't turn them away... so can I BORROW some cake???? =)