Tuesday, May 20, 2008

RaNdOmNeSs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for not commenting on many people's blogs lately! I just have some random stuff to talk about. First on the agenda, the YCF has grown! Our new members are: Bookworm4God, Ybtolerent (Amber), Caleb, and Edge! I will add the links to my link list when I finish post, or this afternoon. I haven't posted in a while because I was at my grandmother's house. She lives out in the country and has two red Honda fourwheelers from 1992. There is a set of woods behind her house, and my family and I like going on rides down there.

Anyway, what I wanted to talk about in this paragraph was something that happened to me on Saturday. My dad and my older brother like to hunt a lot. They both had shotguns on them to hunt for crows flying in the air. Anyway, they both were on one fourwheeler and I was on a different one with my younger siblings in the back. Since it had been rainy, the dirt roads were wet. One puddle took up half the road, and in the puddle there was a huge log that my brother asked me to help him move it, So I agree and start to help him move it. He still has his shotgun one straddled around him. Then, all of a sudden I heard a gunshot towards the puddle. Turns out my brother shot a poisonous snake! I was the one closest to the snake, too. I didn't even see it because it was black and it blended in. The snake was about a foot and a half long. Anyway, that turns out to show that God is really watching out for us.

Also, I cannot believe how large the YCF has grown!!!!!! I promise the add the links after this and then comment on everyone's blogs this afternoon! So sorry I have been offline so much lately. Okay, well I better go and add those links to my list on the sidebar now. By the way, Araken got a pet flying squirrel! No fair! *steals Edison* Just kidding! Thanks for reading and please comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

8 comments:

Misha said...

Whoa, that sounds scary! How did you know that it was poisonous? By the color pattern on it's back?

Sapphira Adi said...

Mitzi- I knew it was poisonous because my dad said it was, and he knows what he's talking about. Plus, my brother thought he saw fangs after he killed it. It wasn't really scary because I didn't know it was there until my brother shot it. Then, the realization sort of hit me. So. . . yeah:)

Sapphira

Me said...

Thanx for stopping by my blog!!

Mackenzie (aka: Grl4God)

Anonymous said...

thanks sapphira - and hey I give you credit for keeping her character alive because she is one of my favorites nex to Bonnie!!

ok so - gah i love snakes but I'm happy that you escaped unharmed and that he's the one who got hurt now you ;)

0h - and I don't know if you know but I think either Ian or araken totally just grabbed another YCFer today - I'ma post it on my YCF page if you wana hop over to steal the link!!!

*amber*YBT

Anonymous said...

he got hurt, **not** you

Sarah said...

Wow. There IS a lot of ppl in YCF!! Who started it?

Anonymous said...

thanx 4 the comment, BTW. And I totally understand the 18 year old thing. That's actually a very good rule to follow.

Camden said...

Even if she doesn't take credit, Sapphira is the person who really had the idea in the first place. The group started with Sapphira, Araken, Ian, and Shelby Marie. Next was me, and the group has grown quite a ways since then!

~Elliot