Sunday, May 4, 2008

Love Letter 2.0

Okay, I have not posted in a few days, and don't have much time in the next couple of days to post. I found that there is another version of the love letter from Jesus that I wanted to share with you guys. This has to be a fast post, so here it is:


A Love Letter from Jesus

__________,I love you! I shed my own blood for you to make you clean.You are clean now, so believe that it is true.
You are lovely in my eyes, and I created you to be just as you are.


Do not criticize yourself or get down for not being perfect in your own eyes.This leads only to frustration. I want you to trust Me - one step, one day at a time. Dwell in My power and in My love and be free!

Be yourself! Don't allow other people to run you.I will guide you, if you let Me. Be aware of My presence in everything.I give you patience, love, joy, peace and life. Look to Me for your answers.

I am your shepherd and will lead you. Follow me only! Do not ever forget this.Listen to Me and I will tell you My will.
Let My love flow from you and spill over to all you touch.


Do not be concerned with yourself. You are My responsibility. I will change you,and you will hardly know it is happening. You are to love yourself and love others simply because I love you.

Take your eyes off yourself! Look only at Me!I change...I create..., but not when you are trying. I won't fight your efforts.You are Mine. Let Me give you joy, peace, and kindness. No one else can!


Love,

Jesus

Okay, that is yet another awesome example of His love for us. If I haven't commented on your blog for a couple of days, then ear with me for a little longer, and I shall comment soon! So what did you think of the letter above? I thought it was really awesome. Thanks for reading and please comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

5 comments:

Zoe said...

I like that one even better than the last one.

Araken said...

No two ways about it, that's awesome! It makes me feel good about myself

Craig Snedeker said...

That is really cool!!!

Camden said...

That one was really nice too! It really is an encouragement when someone writtes out something like that, to get a fleeting glimpse of God's glory.

~Elliot

Anonymous said...

It makes me feel extra-important, and reminds me that God cares specifically for me! Out of all the billions in the world and the (almost) dozen in my family, god cares for and thinks about and loves me specifically.
Thanks for posting that, Sapphira!