Thursday, May 22, 2008

The YCF

I so cannot believe how far the YCF has come in just a few months. Wasn't the idea first founded in mid-Febrauary? I also can't believe I have been blogging for like five months! Through blogging, I've gained some awesome friends. Anway, I'm here to list all of the members in our group. Please let me know if I forget you!

1.) Sapphira (Me)
2.) Araken
3.) Ian
4.) Shelby Marie
5.) Lauren
6.) Bookworm4God
7.) Indina
8.) Elliot
9.) Ybtolerant (Amber)
10.) Edge
11.) Caleb
12.) Dcf
13.) Zoe
14.) Jamin
15.) Madi
16.) Paris
17.) Flinn
18.) Mike
19.) Kaili

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that is all of your members, right? You may see the YCF logo on the sidebar of my blog. Our awesome logo was compliments of our friend, Araken! *applause* By the way, a few months ago, I made a post about some basic rules in the YCF. It's nothing harsh or strict or anything, just basic stuff. Okay, so here's the rules for all you new YCFers:

1.) The will be no use of profane language.

2.) We must respect other people for their values and opinions.

3.) We must respect each other's feelings.

4.) Everyone is their equal in the YCF, and it does not matter who was a member first.

5.) We must follow Jesus in all we do in the YCF. This group started with Jesus, it is about Jesus, and it is going to end with Jesus.

Okay, so do those rules sound pretty basic and fair to all of you? I can't believe we have nineteen members already! By the way, if you'd like to join the YCF just let someone know, and then TELL EVERBODY! Okay, well I've been blabbering enough for this post, doesn't everyone think? I finish school tomorrow! I can't wait! I also am going church camp June 16-19 so know blog posts for then! I will keep a journal at what happens, then I'll post my entries on my blog when it's over! Thanks for reading and please comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

5 comments:

Araken said...

It was all your idea, and I pretty good one if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

Yes - take credit, because you made something wonderful you know

:)

Amber *YBT

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sapph- before you go -

anyways - [posted this already at Araken's & Ian's place but I know how people love comments!!]

just had Carolyn shoot me a comment and ask about YCF and she asked and I welcomed her in, so go check out my blog YCF page and you can get her link for another NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!

YBT

Andrew Clarke said...

Greetings, Sapphira, I hope you don't mind an outsider visiting your blog, but I'm a Christian too and I find myself praying for the Christians I find on line that they will be blessed and upheld in the Lord always. I must confess there is one ulterior motive. When I find someone who reads Christian fantasy novels, I ask: may I tell you about the one I wrote? It is called "Outcasts Of Skagaray". It is about people who live in a cruel society who find the True God and change the society that they live in. If you liked the Narnia series, you might enjoy this one, I can't say, but I'd love it if you checked it out and did enjoy it. For samples and comments, please go to www.threeswans.com.au There are reviews by Christian readers online as well. Whatever happens, I promise you with God as witness that I have prayed all the Christians I find on line will be blessed and upheld and walk in Him always. I have 5 children of my own. I know how important prayer and the Word are. Blessings

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

heyy thanks:) i'm so glad i found you guys:)
the rules are great. I love how one of them says respect EVERYBODY no matter how late you came in, we're all equal, because that's also one of GOd's rules. No matter how late you become saved, we're all equal with each other!
It was a great idea to do YCF. i hope i get to know you better:)