Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Know You're There

There is a cool band called Casting Crowns. It is a Christian band that has Christian music in every way. Anyway, one of the songs is called "I Know You're There." It's really a great song that you all should hear sometime. I'm going to post the lyrics as a way to tell you guys and girls about Casting Crowns. Sometimes it's hard to find music that is actually Christian and has a good sound, too. Okay, here is the lyrics:

If all I had was one last breath
I'd spend it just to sing Your praise
Just to say Your name
If all I had was one last prayer
I'd pray it 'cause I know You're always listening

If I could live a thousand lives,
bind the hands of time
I would spend every moment by Your side

I know You're there,
I know You see me
You're the air I breathe
You are the ground beneath me

I know You're there,
I know You hear me
I can find You anywhere
If all I had was one more song to sing

I would raise my voice to make the heavens ring
If all I had was one last chance,
I'd take it
I would stake it all on You

If I could raise up high and catch a glimpse of every eye
I would make them believe
What I feel inside
If I could live a thousand lives and bind the hands of time
If I could rise up high and catch a glimpse of every eye

I know You're there
I know You're there
I know You're there,
You're there.

Okay, that's the song. It has so many spiritual truths from beyond comprehension. Anyway, thanks for reading my blog:) By the way, does anyone think that I should get a new blog background, or is it fine the way it is? Does anyone think I should add things to my blog like a new title, new background, music, or anything like that? Just wondering:) Okay, thanks again for reading this and please comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

9 comments:

Zoe said...

Casting Crowns is an awesome band!

No ideas at the moment. I think your blog is great the way it is!

Sarah said...

Awesome lyrics!!

Idk what you should change either.. I like the pink, so I wouldn't change the template. I like it like it is.

Misha said...

Do what you want, but don't change the title!!! The Heart of Sapphira is probably one of the best blog titles I've ever seen.

Araken said...

I think I've heard that one on the radio. (yes, I still listen to the radio.)

P.S. my picture's on Bryan Davis's website!!

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

hey sapphira. the YCF group sounds really cool. Comunicating to others about God through our blogs is totally awesome. Is it ok if I join too?

KaleCharis said...

Casting Crowns is one of my favorite bands. My favorite song by them is "voice of Truth"...they play it on the radio at the oddest times. It's so funny.

I like the pink :P It's cheery, but if you want a change that would be cool too.

Anonymous said...

OMG I love casting crowns, one of my fave bands.

oh and now that I'm a member of the YCF, and stuff you can add me to your list just so you know

ybtolerant.wordpress.com

Jamin said...

To be honest, I like music but I could never tell you who's playing it!

The bright pink used to hurt my eyes when I first saw it, but it's fine now. If you talk a lot about music it might be good to have some playing.:)

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

heyy, thanks for replying back so soon:) of course it's ok to add a link:) that would be great!! thanks for letting me join:D