Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Angels Cry

Since Araken has been talking about angels a lot, I wanted to post a song on here about angels and God written by a cool Christian band called Everlife. I have a few of their songs on my mp3 player. The lyrics to the song are totally awesome. I thought you all might wanted to read them. The song is one of my favorites.

Angels Cry

All the world is but a child screaming over all your words
No one hears your pain
They're way too busy for concern (oh)
And the days become weeks
And the months turn into years
You gotta know by now that only God sees all those tears (oh)

(chorus)
When you cry cause it hurts
It doesn't mean that you're not heard
Because aloud in heaven angels cry with you (oh)

When you shout about the way you feel
And the signs and lights that don't reveal
The true beginning of the end
You can make a line from here to mars
Of those with broken dreams and scars
There will never be a fix outside a Savior

(chorus)
When you cry cause it hurts
It doesn't mean that you're not heard
Because aloud in heaven angels cry with you (yeah oh)

Who can say they haven't know of
Hate or desire to retaliate
There must be someone someone we can blame
Oh but its hard to put the anger down
And hear from God without a sound
And find a place to heal the unforgiveness

When you break and you yell
And there's no one left to tell
You have the ears of heaven and His grace will come to you (come to you)

(chorus)
When you cry cause it hurts
It doesn't mean that you're not heard
Because aloud in heaven the angels cry with you.

So who else agrees that these lyrics totally rock? These lyrics are really helpful to me when at times when I feel lost and confused. God hears your cries. He knows how you feel. He feels your hurt. He is right there next to you all the time. Don't you all agree? Need I say more about what an awesome God that we have?

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi (Hebrews 13:5)

5 comments:

Camden said...

I've never heard the song, but those are great lyrics! I agree, God is good, he will never leave us nor forsake us, no matter how alone we feel, his presence is always there. Sometimes it's hard, but nevertheless, God's always there with us.

~Elliot

Araken said...

I those lyrics are really great and uplifting! Everlife, you say? I've heard of 'em. I'll have to check their cd out.

Ian said...

Very helpful lyrics!

Never heard of the band. But then,
I don't usually listen to much music....don't even have an ipod or mp3...

:)Ian(:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard that song, or band before, but the lyrics are great! Everlife... hmm. Like Ian, I don't listen to much music and don't have an mp3 player or ipod. I get by with my books and audiobooks!

Cool song!
~Kaili

Shelby Marie said...

Hey, girl,
I like that song! It's beautiful...I've heard of Everlife but haven't listened to any of their music. I'll check into it.
By the way, I think it's really cool that you put a countdown to my birthday on your blog. Araken--you too!!
You guys make me feel loved.
Thanks and Write On!!!
Shelby Marie