Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Prayer Request

I am going on a trip to Branson with my family for my Spring Break. We will leave early in the morning tomorrow and be back on Friday night. I won't have access to the computer until Saturday. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up of what's happening. Also, please pray that the weather is really nice so we can go to the amusement park called Silver Dollar City on Thursday. I'll be able to reply to comments tonight but not the next day. So, please pray we have a good trip and travelling is safe. I'll miss you, everyone!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

6 comments:

Araken said...

Ok, I have prayed that God would keep you safe, grant you awesome weather, and give you a really great spring break. Have a blessed time! I'll miss you too.

~Just*Flinn~ said...

I will miss you too! And I will pray for a safe trip and good weather.

Flinn

"Nobody move! I dropped me brain."

Zoe said...

I have been there. Silver Dollar City is fun... especially the roller coasters! lol!
I'll be praying for you.

IdinaTook said...

I'll pray too! Sounds fun!

Ian said...

Have lots of fun!!!.....*sigh*.

I HATE being afraid of heights!

Anonymous said...

Safe journey. Stop by when you get back.