Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Final Storm

This is the third and final book in the Door Within Trilogy by Wayne Thomas Batson. Aidan finds himself in Maryland trying to find our why is best friend Robby is not talking to him. He finds out his friend is a follower of Paragor, King Eliam's greatest enemy.

Robby Pierson finds himself teleported to the Realm in the kingdom of Alleble. He trains to be a knight and to help the with the fight against Alleble and the evil Paragory. A great battle is about to be unleashed in the Realm.

Antoinette Reed is still captured beyond the Gates of Despair, Paragory's dungeons. She finds all hope lost of ever being free and showing Robby's Glimpse the truth of the King. She escapes and finds herself with Aidan and a strange old man.

Paragory has an army of the Seven Sleepers and the Wyrm Lord, whom were thought to be just a simple legend. Paragory has its armies strong enough to crush Alleble as a new battle rages on. Will the Three Witnesses of the prophecy come in Alleble's time of greatest need?

This is the last installment in this awesome series. You should definitely get a chance to read all three of these wonderful books. If you do not, you will be missing out a whole lot of excellent reading. These books were so great, I read them again and again!

This book reminded me that God will never ignore our cries for help, no matter how much we do not even deserve it. King Eliam helped Alleble in their time of greatest need, and God does so with us. It says in the Bible in Genesis 49:25:

"Because of God, who helps you, because of the Almighty, who blesses you with blessings of the heavens above, blessings of the deep that lie below, and blessings of the breast and womb."

This a very wonderful book that should all read. I highly recommend it as one of my top favorites. Oh, and don't forget to vote on my poll, and, when you vote, please post on my latest blog so I know who voted. Thanks for reading!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

3 comments:

Araken said...

Hey Sapphira, thanks for adding the link! I voted! I gotta go, mom wants to read the rest of your blog.

Later!

Sapphira Adi said...

Thanks for voting! And say hello to your mother for me! I hope she likes it:) I was very happy to add the link. I appreciate you adding a link to my blog.

Later!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You look like a real fantasy fan.