Friday, January 18, 2008

Thanks!

I thank you personally Araken for posting on my comment section on my previous blog. Since it was my first entry, I was like looming over the computer to see if someone liked the story chapters. So thank you very much, Araken!

In other news, well there really is nothing else to say. Just wanted to say a thanks for Araken for posting and I will be posting on this thing nearly everyday except Sundays. By the way people reading this, tell your friends!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

2 comments:

Araken said...

Hey, I'm always glad to comment. Thanks for the one you left on my blog. Can I put a link to your blog on my blog?

Shelby Marie said...

Hey, I read your work--you're pretty good! I'm writing a Christian fantasy novel or two myself! (I'm scared to post chapters on my blog!! You've got more guts than me!) I also wanted to say that I, too, am thirteen and love to write...check out my blog at Farix-forever.blogspot.com