Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thanks!

I just wanted to personally thank everyone for being there for me with encouraging words, verses, and reminders God is always there for me. I thank you all pesonally Ian, Araken, and Shelby Marie. I don't know what I could have done without some wonderful encouragement from some really good friends!

So now I declare all four of us are now the. . . *drumroll*

Young Christan Force!

Does everyone agree?

We are all cyber buddies, friends, Christans, and brother and sisters in Christ. Plus there is two girls and two boys:) Ever since Ian started joining Araken has another guy on here. So now everyone is even:)

So what do you guys say? Do you want to be a part of the Young Christian Force? Maybe we can make this some sort of club around the internet for Christians who post on each other's blogs and encourage each other when we need it. Okay, maybe I dream big. But that is a good thing. :)

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

2 comments:

Araken said...

I like it! Regarding your comment on my blog, don't worry, you can't get rid of us. I'm in.

Shelby Marie said...

Hey Sapphira! Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, but we just moved and I have no Internet...I like the Young Christian Force idea! Happy b-day Araken!