Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Araken!

Happy birthday to you,
You live in the zoo,
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too!

Happy Birthday!

I hope you have an awesome birthday today filled with many blessings from God(sounds like it's from a birthday card, doesn't it?). I have taken the wonderful liberty of using my artistic talent (lol) to write you a poem:

Araken
A friend so loyal and true,
He says kind things right on cue,
Words of wisdome come from his mind,
Heart and soul so gentle and kind,

God blessed us with his presence,
His kind words always make sense,
God's Spirit came to us in the form of a dove,
Like Him, I know that Araken was sent from above.

Like it? It took me forever to write it! Okay, it really only took me seven minutes. But the thought counts, right? RIGHT?! Okay, now I just want to describe my friend Araken. Araken is an organized person and likes to keep things in place, but relaxes even when everything is not perfect. He likes to snowboard and play in the snow, even when it is raining! He has a mind for fantasy, and a heart for God. He serves God in all he does and gives encouragement to friends when they need a little help. Best of all, Araken is a great friend! Just like everyone else (i.e. Ian and Shelby Marie). Araken, you will always have friends on here even when you feel incredibly lonely! Everyone wish Araken a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Araken!

May God bless you with a wonderful birthday!

Sapphira Adi

3 comments:

Araken said...

Hey Sapphira, I that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to/about me.

I love the poem, it makes me want to cry. 'Cuz I mean, here you are, on the verge of moving, and yet you devoted enough time to write a poem just for me, a post just for me, and I don't quite know what to say.

Thanks again, and God bless you.

Ian said...

Happy Birthday Araken!

Now, should I feel guilty if I don't write him/you a poem or something...?

Ian said...

I just read your previous post (you posted again to quickly for me to catch the other one at first), and i think the young Christian force idea is sweet!

And as Araken said, you can't get rid of us:)