Saturday, February 9, 2008

Welcome, Elliot!

I am happy to present Elliot as a new member of the Young Christian Force! We are very happy to have you as a new member in the YCF. That is a total of five members! I wonder what the Young Christian Force will amount to by this same time next year. That would be so cool in like a couple of years all of us YCF members have like thirty comments on each blog post from all our members. That would be so great.

Does anyone have any questions about the YCF? I'm not really sure whether this is a club or group or whatever. Does anyone think we should make a list of rules for the YCF like no profane language, respect other people's feelings, don't put people down etc. What do you guys think of that? I hope God has big plans for the YCF.

Tell everyone you know about the Young Christian Force and maybe by the end of next week we will have a couple more members! Flinn, if you are reading this, I left a comment on your blog to see if you wanted to join. You might not have seen it so I;m asking now. Do you want to join the Young Christian Force? From your past blog post is seems you would be a great person to have with us!

Okay, I am asking everyone who is reading this what is your favorite Bible verse? My favorite verse is in Romans 8:38-39:

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

If you have a favorite Bible verse(s) please post them here. It would be totally amazing to have tons of wonderful Bible verses for someone to get on here and read when they really need encouragement. I will be starting a poetry week on Monday and on Monday-Friday I will be posting a poem I have written every day.I hope everyone sticks around to see it. Thanks for reading and please comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

7 comments:

Araken said...

Yay! Welcome Elliot! This is gonna be so much fun.

I like Psalms 139: 7-12- "Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you."

Ok, have a good one and welcome elliot once more.

DragonRider said...

Hi. I just found your blog. I love fantasy!!! Especially dragons. I took Bryan Davis' writing class last year and it was sooooo good.

Stop by my blog sometime.

Shelby Marie said...

Welcome, Elliot!!! I'm so excited about where this little group will take us in the future...
My favorite verse, as most of you have seen on my blog, is Psalm 45:1---My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

Camden said...

Thanks for the post! I've already had three people post a welcome note to me!!! Thanks again!

~Elliot

P.S. Sapphira, would you mind I put a link to your blog on mine?

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is a cool thing you're doing!! I'm way past my teens but glad to see you all doing this!

Ian said...

WElcome, Elliot! Thanks for joining!

As for my favourite Bible verse...well, I don't really have a favourite. There are a lot of good ones that I like....hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Heya!

I don't really have a favorite Bible verse, cuz each new one that I read seems to be so... I don't know how to explain it... well, they all appeal to me alot!
I think I really like Romans 8:28--"For we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose."

I really like your favorite too, Sapphira! I made a book mark with those two verses on it, and I put text on a picture and set it as my computer background. =)

God Bless!
~Kailani