Friday, February 8, 2008

Update For The Young Christian Force

Hello! I have an update for the Young Christian Force. Do you guys think this cross to the left would be a good logo picture for the Young Christian Force? If you guys don't like it then please say so and we can pick something else. Good idea, Araken, when you put that your blog was a Young Christian Force blog! I hope you don't mind if we all do it?

I think we should tell lots of people about the Young Christian Force and they could be a member of it to! You never know, somday it might spread through the whole entire internet! Or maybe not. I dream big. What do you expect? Does everyone know what the Young Christian Force is? If you don't really know for sure look down at the blog post with a giant smiley face on it.

So do you think the Young Christian Force could be widespread? I just have big ideas for a teen:) What do you guys think of the Young Christian Force? Please post your opinion in a comment, if you wish. What is your deifinition of the Young Christian Force is? I hope you guys like the idea and are as excited about it as I am. I hope God blesses the Young Christian Force and the members. Thanks so much for reading and please comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

6 comments:

Araken said...

I think that the YCF is about kids and kids at heart who want to share God any way possible, especially over the net.

P.S. Can we invite flinn and elliot to join?

Ian said...

Yay for widespreading new ideas all over the blog world! I think the cross would be a fine logo, but I will have to look into a few more possiblities before I make my final say in the matter.

As for the definition, it is a group of teen Christians who basically support each other in life and faith as much as they can, share their thoughts, and are friends over the bloggernet! (okay, stupid word. But it is still a stupendical one!)

Ian said...

Say, do you suppose we will have to change the name or de-join or something once we are adults? (When we are all over 30 or 40 years old, we can't exactly call ourselves the "young" Christian force...although I suppose we could try:)

Camden said...

I love the idea of the Young Christian Force! Count me in!

~Elliot

Shelby Marie said...

Hey Sapphira!
I like the cross thing, but I don't exactly know how I would get it onto my blog...I'm a bit technologically challenged.

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Forgive me, but I don't know what it is. :( ;)