Monday, February 11, 2008

New Member Alert!

Hello, all you members of the Young Christian Force! Yesterday, Elliot joined our ranks, and now I am (very) pleased to say a welcome to Flinn (Flinn-Flann-of the-Twins)! I am so glad you decided to join the small, but ever growing, Young Christian Force. We are all very happy to have you as a member in the YCF, Flinn! By the way, do we just call you Flinn?

Araken has also come up with an awesome logo for the YCF that is totally great! The logo is positively wonderful, Araken. You are very creative when it comes to things like this. Once again, welcome to the YCF, Elliot and Flinn!

I came up with a short list of guidelines we should follow in the Young Christian Force. Here they are:

1.) The will be no use of profane language.

2.) We must respect other people for their values and opinions.

3.) We must respect each other's feelings.

4.) Everyone is their equal in the YCF, and it does not matter who was a member first.

5.) We must follow Jesus in all we do in the YCF. This group started with Jesus, it is about Jesus, and it is going to end with Jesus.

Everyone agree? I have also thought about if we should have a leader in YCF, but then I decided that Jesus is our leader. If He is our leader, then why would we need someone else? I am very excited about the YCF and how we have gotten two members in the past two days, and more people want to join! Thinking about how big this might get gives me a headache just thinking about it. We can always put it in God's hands:) Please comment and thanks for reading!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

9 comments:

Camden said...

Welcome, Flinn!

Anonymous said...

What does flinn flann mean???

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Yes, just call me Flinn! (Or Crazy Lover of All Things Elvish and of Yewland). I think Flinn is easier. LOL! Thanks for letting me join!

Sapphira Adi said...

Hey, Kailani, I read your comment on my moving away post and thanks for the advice. I have decided I am ready for anything that life might throw at me. God will be with me through everything always. I know this for a fact as it says in Hebrews.

Araken said...

WELCOME FLINN!!!! I love elves too! This is great! We get to spread the Good News AND have fun while we're doing it!

Anonymous said...

Sappira-thanks for reading it! I was really trying to help. My best friend moved to Texas last June and I gave her the same advice. I'm glad you are ready for anything life might throw your way. Actually, I have heard that phrase before, and I have always thought that it isn't LIFE That throws things at you, its God! I will still be praying for you!

Flinn-Welcome! I am new here too! YCF is SOO COOL!
I will have to read the Door Within series so that I know who the twins are, other than their names and that they are archers...

God Bless! Or, as it would be shortened to in Tap Code (which I am a fan of) GB/2-2, 1-2 =)

Ian said...

Hi, Flinn! Welcome to the YCF

and Sapphira, where is the new logo you were saying that Araken came up with?

Camden said...

I forgot to say, great rules!

Araken said...

I re-designed the logo to show the words designated by the letters. It'll be on my blog soon.