Friday, January 25, 2008

New Song

You may have noticed I have not been doing books the past couple of days, but I will continue doing some tomorrow. I've just been a bit busy lately. I have recently written and song that I hope you guys like. Please comment if you like it and if you have some suggestions for some lines to change, do not hesitate to post. I want to make this song the best it can be.

Oh, and in case you don't know already (since I have pretty much told the whole world. lol) Araken's birthday is in exactly seven days on the first of February. Check out my blog that day;) *wink* I hope you have a happy birthday, Araken!

Here is the song:

I Am Free

Verse 1
I felt scared and all alone,
All I could hear was the distant wind's moan,
Fear took a strong hold upon my delicate heart,
It seemed my heart would surely fall apart,
I cried aloud for a Savior,
For just one small favor,
Then my King walked through the door,
And I cried and knelt on the floor.

Chorus
My heart felt insignificant,
Carried by the silent wind,
But now I see all I needed was love,
And it came from up above,
My heart sings of His glory,
This is the start of a beautiful story,
Tears trickled down my face as He said He loved me,
Now all I feel is free.
I am free.

Verse 2
The wind tickled my tear stained face,
My King went for my heart's very base,
I feel like a I matter,
Like my dreams could never shatter,
My life is at sweet peace,
There is no longer a missing piece,
His love for me will never fade,
My bed in heaven has been made!

Chorus 2x

I am free 3x

So what do you guys (and girls) think of it? Is it too long? Boring? Bland? Good? Unique?

Okay, I am about done, but I just wanted to say that when you truly become a Christian, you really do feel free and that no one can harm you because you have a great Friend on your side. Please comment of your opinion and thanks for reading!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

1 comment:

Araken said...

Wow, that is deep. I like it! The song speaks truth in volumes. The content and rhyme-scheme are extremely well-done.

It reminds me of a poem I wrote once, about one or two months ago. I wonder if I can find it. If I can, I'll post it on my blog. That rocked!!