Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Poem

Okay, I have written a new poem and decided to post it on here. It is about God's love and how it affects the heart of a new believer in Christ. I have some awesome news! Bryan Davis is coming to MY state for a book signing and I am going to go! Yay!

Araken's birthday is also coming up on Friday so wish him a happy birthday that day. You better check out my blog that day, too!

God's Love

Heart so tender and sensitive,
Must know the truth of God's word,
For it to finally and truly live,
And descend on the wings of a bird,

Tears of the world's painful rejection,
Now turn to tears of eternal love.
The hearts search for the truth is done,
All hope surely comes from above,

God's love helps and renews,
Loneliness is no longer a worry,
The heart rejoices and no longer rues,
And all to God's perfect glory.


Okay, so what do you guys think of it? If you see any lines you think need to be changed then please let me know. I really hope you guys like it and know God 's love is pure and perfect. And all we have to do is have faith and believe. It really is that simple. God loves us so much.

Thanks for reading and please comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no critic, but that's an awesoeme poem! It really captures a deep truth about God and Christians...

I should start writing poems more. Poems like that really inspire me.

Araken said...

I agree with Ian. I should dedicate more of my time to writing poetry. I like it! Great job Sapphira!