Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Randomness

I don't have anything really to post today, so I decided to post a few more random facts. I need to make this is a quick posts, but I won't be able to post anything because I shall be busy the next couple of days. Anyway, here are some more of today's random facts about me.

I like to talk on the phone with my friends, but I don not talk for hours at a time. About a maximum of an hour and a half a week.

I have two dogs, a St. Bernard named Sampson and a Collie named Princess.

My favorite beverage is lemonade.

My favorite food is cheese pizza. Healthy, right?

I tend to wear skirts instead of dresses to church more often.

I have a fireplace in my house.

I live out of town in the country. How else could I have fifty chickens?

I don't wear glasses or contacts.

I tend to get bored when I read a non-fantasy book sometimes.

I have my ears pierced, once, of course.

I have two living grandmothers and a living great grandmother.

I like taking pictures with my camera phone.

My cats are lazy because I have spoiled them so much. lol!

Okay, there are today's very random and odd facts about me and my life. Which one of these do you think was the most interesting or bizarre. Gee, I better stop posting random facts because I don't want to get Araken all worked up . . . Just kidding! Okay, I better go and eat some chocolate cake that is calling my name. Thanks for reading and please comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

5 comments:

Camden said...

Samson? Fireplace? Chocolate cake!?!?!?! Lol =D It's great to find out random facts about people!

~Elliot

Araken said...

I used to have a fish named Millard, even though it was a she. She's somewhere in a lily pond, swimming her heart out now.

It's illegal to fish for whales on Sunday in Ohio. No really, it's true.

And what do you mean, 'worked up'? ARRRGHHHHNOIDEAWHATYOURETALKINGABOUT!

Oh, I have a camera phone, too!

Camden said...

I also heard that it's illegal to run out of gas in Ohio! Lol!

Of course, other places have some pretty wierd laws too, like in Iowa (where I grew up), Horses are forbidden to eat fire hydrants in Marshalltown, Iowa. Lol!!! Or that One-armed piano players must perform for free.

The world is full of wierd laws!!!

Zoe said...

lol! More random facts. I didn't know any of those things about you. I posted some random things about me on my blog too.

Anonymous said...

those are some VERRRRRRRY strange and usless laws, and I do believe that the governments could put their time and energy to MUCH better use!!!!!

sorry, I'm a littl worked up too... 6 brothers can do that to a person...