Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Signs That You Are Getting Older

I got another newsletter from my church today in the mail that had even more bloopers about getting older. I decided to post them today in case someone reading this needed a good laugh. I also added a new poll, so check that out if you want to. I love church bloopers! Don't you? Okay, I have to make this a fairly brief post so I'm going to post it now. Here it is:

More Signs That You Are Getting Older

1.) People call you at 9:00 a.m. and ask, "Did I wake you up?"

2.) You are proud of your lawn mower

3.) You enjoy hearing about other people's operations

4.) You buy a compass for the dash of your car/ truck.

5.) You can't remember the last time you lay on the floor and watched television.

6.) You take a metal detector to the beach.

7.) You know longer think of speed limits as a challenge.

8.) You take naps.

9.) You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.

10.) Your favorite channel is the Weather Channel.

Okay, so which one of these bloopers were your absolute favorite? I think that I like number nine the best out of all of them. I think I only have like a couple more minutes left to post, so I shall end this post saying that you now know the signs you are getting older. Thanks so much for reading and please drop by a comment if you have some time!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

10 comments:

Misha said...

I think that I like number 9 the best too :)

Ian said...

I loved number one!

:)Ian(:

Paris said...

I like the 1st one. And I can't stand the weather channel.

Araken said...

#7!!!

Paris-Where's Madi? She hasn't posted since like the day after Easter!

Deb said...

I love your blog! :) You have some fascinating stuff...in case you're wondering, I found your blog through a comment you left on Jamin's site. :)

Number 8. lol. I own the book that those came out of...it's Jeff Foxworthy's You're Now a Kid Anymore...Check it out! It's really awesome!

Have a blessed day, :)
Debbie

Camden said...

Ha! I needed a good laugh! Thanks for posting this!

~Elliot

Go number 7!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

The weather channel one...my 85 year old grandpa watches that all the time! lol

Jamin said...

Call me cynical, but I've got to agree with Ian. One's the best!

Zoe said...

I like three. lol! I see proof of that one quite often.

Paris said...

I don't know. She's not into the internet that much. Unlike me. You knew Madi was my sister, right? We don't look alike or think alike. I think she was adopted-LOL