Friday, April 25, 2008

Random

I have absolutely nothing interesting or worthwhile to post today on my little blog, but I still wanted to post something, anyway. I've decided to just be completely random for no reason. Here are some random and somewhat interesting facts about me:

I love horses! They totally rock!

My favorite number is fifty four.

I don't have a boyfriend, nor do I need one.

My favorite color is lavender.

I love to read (obviously!).

I have five cats, two dogs, and fifty chickens.

I live in a family of six people including parents, me, and three siblings.

I have a blog (duh!).

I'm pretty short, actually. Only about five foot one or something like that.

I have blond hair and blue eyes.

My best friend's name is Jamie.

My family and I are going to get an Airedale Terrier puppy within the next few months.

My birthday is on August 24.

My favorite flowers are daisies.

I like to keep things clean and organized because that is a personality trait of mine.

My favorite dessert is caramel cheesecake.

I am very involved in church and Youth Group.

I love the YCF and everyone in it because they are awesome friends.

And last but not least. . .

I LOVE JESUS!

Okay, so how is that for random and somewhat interesting facts about me and my life? I bet some things were revealed that you all had no idea I liked. lol. By the way, tell me in a comment which one of these facts above are the most interesting and/or neatest fact from above. Feel free to do the same things on your blog, too! Okay, this has been the post for today. Thank you and good night.

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

7 comments:

Paris said...

The neatest facts are the ones about what you look like. Most of my blogger buddies I've never met and only know you guys through your blogs. What you write is how I view you.

Camden said...

Hmmm... You know, I think everybody should write some random stuff about themselves!

~Elliot

Araken said...

Don't you know by now not to get me started on random??!!!!???!?!!!?!!!

Zoe said...

Wow... I would have never guessed most of those things about you! lol! I might do the same on my blog.

Jamin said...

I don't really like the name "Jamie." No offense. While working at my job, there used to be someone named that. That's not too bad, except if your name is "Jamin." It confused me SO much!

Shelby Marie said...

You have blonde hair? Wow, I imagined you as dark-haired...I don't really know why.
I think this random fact thing is indeed a good idea--maybe I'll try it...

Anonymous said...

Oh great, you said random around Araken! How could you do this to us Sapphira??? ;)