Friday, April 4, 2008

Prayer Request

There was a bunch of tornado reports near the state capital of Arkansas, Little Rock. I just wanted to please ask everyone reading this to pray that there is no really bad tornadoes where someone gets hurt or even killed. I also wanted to ask you to pray for those people who suffered property damage that might cost a lot money to fix. I don't think anyone was hurt or killed or anything, but I just wanted to ask everyone to pray, anyway. I hope there is never another tornado like that in my life.

About my moving away from my current home, we might not even move until next summer, which is great. It depends on the whole housing market thing. All I know is that I will accept wherever God puts me in this world because I know that He is always with me. Thanks for praying, reading this, and drop by a comment!

God bless you!

Sapphira Adi

5 comments:

Araken said...

Ok, will do. So how far are you moving?

Ian said...

Tornadoes have always scared me. I've never seen on or been close to one, but thinking about them always scared me...getting sucked up into a funnel...yeesh.

Maybe this wasn't the best thing to say. Oh well.

:)Ian(:

Camden said...

That reminds me of a story (and don't worry, it's a GOOD story). Anyways, a good friend of mine while I lived in Iowa had a tornado come really close to their house. In fact, my friend's dad said that he could see the tornado coming right at them! Then a miraculous (sp?) thing happened. The tornado jumped right over their house! That is a constant reminder to me that God is even in control with things as huge as tornados.

~Elliot

Zoe said...

I heard about some of the damage done on the news. I think it has all passed through though.

Anonymous said...

scary... I'm glad there are no tornados where I live.